1. REFUND POLICIES
A. For Private Appointments:
All payments for readings, coaching sessions and private sessions are 100% non-refundable once paid.
All paid for one-time services, such as readings, coaching sessions and related packages, must be redeemed within one year from the original transaction or the session and full payment is forfeited.
B. For Classes, Digital Goods and eCourses:
All payments for class tuition, downloadable meditations, ebooks and courses are 100% non-refundable once paid.
If you register for a live training program or a class, and for some reason are unable to make the class, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Your deposit and payment can be applied to another program of similar value held at a future date within 18 months from the original reservation, under instructor discretion.
3. INFORMATION FOR PRIVATE APPOINTMENTS
A. Rescheduling Policy
Once payment is made for booking a session, while fees are 100% non-refundable, your session fees can be applied to an appointment at a later date, if you need to reschedule.
Each client receives one free rescheduling before the session fees are forfeited all together. To reschedule, you must do so prior to 24 hours before your session begins or your payment and one-time complimentary rescheduling will be forfeited.
To reschedule your session, simply send an email to email@example.com.
B. TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR PRIVATE SESSIONS
The readings and mentoring sessions provided by Deirdre Abrami are not a substitute for seeking professional medical care or assistance. Therefore, please do not replace the impressions given to you during your session with Deirdre Abrami for any advice that has been given to you by a medical professional. If you are in need of medical, health, psychological or psychiatric care assistance or consultation, seek out a licensed professional for consultation and care. The information provided during our session is not medical advice and should not be used as a prescription for your medical needs; it is to be used as assistance on your journey of spiritual and personal growth.
In booking a session with Deirdre, you must agree that you alone hold the power of decision-making and are totally and completely responsible for making decisions that affect your life following the completion of your session. You are aware that Deirdre makes every effort to give you accurate information, and you understand and you accept that some information received may not apply at this time, but could apply to future events.
You understand that Deirdre does not provide spiritual information for people without a direct request from the individual(s) seeking assistance.
By booking a session with Deirdre Abrami, you agree and verify that you, the client:
1) have voluntarily decided to participate in this session and have requested a session on your own free will;
2) are at least 18 years of age, and have not been declared incompetent; OR are legal guardian of your child who is under 18 and have not been declared incompetent;
3) understand your session is not to be used as a substitute for any type of medical, health, psychological, psychiatric, or professional counseling, therapy or treatment;
4) understand and agree that it is your responsibility to decide whether or not you require medical treatment and if you require such services to seek them on your own as needed;
5) understand that your session may include information that do not seem to apply right now but could apply at a future date;
6) by participating in the session, you accept complete responsibility for your own medical, health, mental, emotional, psychological, spiritual and bodily well-being;
7) on behalf of yourself, your assigns, heirs, executors, guardians, and all other legal representatives, hereby release, discharge, waive, and forever relinquish Deirdre Abrami, including her employees, employers, and any other person associated with Deirdre Abrami, from any and all known or unknown claims resulting from, arising out of or in any way connected with information you may or may not receive during your voluntary participation in a reading, coaching session or learning program with Deirdre Abrami. You further agree that under no circumstance(s) will you, or any other person associated with you as a result of your reading attempt to present any claims against, prosecute, sue, seek to attach any lien for any purpose including satisfaction of a judgment or other judicial decree, to the property of Deirdre Abrami, and you hereby waive all claims, demands, compensation, and all actions that you, anyone associated with you or any other participant in the reading currently or hereafter may have for any injuries or perceived injuries or perceived or real losses you may suffer or believe to suffer because of or during your participation or involvement in a reading, coaching session or learning program resulting from any actions, statements, answers to questions or omissions made by Deirdre Abrami;
8) understand and agree that in the event any claim for damages shall be brought or prosecuted against Deirdre Abrami or any person associated with Deirdre Abrami as a result of your actions, omissions, or other act, that you and/or your estate shall indemnify and hold harmless Deirdre Abrami and all persons associated with Deirdre Abrami from any and all claims, actions or damages, legal and otherwise, made by you or anyone associated with you including the cost and expense associated with defending such actions or claims;
9) understand that all information provided to you during your session is considered confidential and shall not be disclosed except as required by law;
10) agree that Deirdre can use portions of any feedback sent to her after the session as a testimonial using first name only and state/country and without revealing any specific information about the session;
11) agree that Deirdre can use portions of your session for articles on her website, without revealing any specific information about your session to sharing the universal message of inspiration and love.
12) agree to receive occasional future emails from Deirdre Abrami in the form of a newsletter with special offers, news and other information.
13) are accepting the terms of this agreement, disclaimer, and liability release, by your own free will while fully comprehending what you are doing and the result and consequences of your actions.
14) have read this and fully understand this agreement, and understand that by booking a reading, coaching session or learning program with Deirdre Abrami represents signing, accepting and agreeing to all the conditions stated within this agreement and includes a release of all possible liability of Deirdre Abrami.
You, the client, accept and agree to all of these terms and conditions upon booking a reading, coaching session or learning program with Deirdre Abrami and waive any legal action against Deirdre Abrami for the information provided in the session.
4. YOUR CONDUCT
You agree that you will not:
(i) use the Services in a manner that (a) violates any applicable international, federal, state or local laws, regulations, rules, ordinances, statutes, requirements, codes or orders of any governmental or judicial authorities; (b) is fraudulent, deceptive or misleading; (c) is threatening, harassing, discriminatory, libelous, defamatory, pornographic or obscene; (d) violates anyone’s rights of privacy, publicity or other rights; (e) violates any contractual or fiduciary obligations; (f) infringes on any copyrights, trademarks, service marks, trade secrets, patents or other intellectual property rights (collectively, “Intellectual Property Rights”); (g) has an adverse effect on our business, reputation or ability to provide Services; or (h) would otherwise be reasonably deemed objectionable under the circumstances;
(ii) violate any program guidelines applicable to use of particular Products or interfere with, impair or disrupt the ability of others to use such Products;
(iii) use the Services so as to impersonate any person or entity, falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity or provide inaccurate information;
(iv) violate or attempt to violate the security of the Services;
(v) reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the Services;
(vi) “scrape” information from the Services by automated means;
(i) interfere with the ability of others or permit any unauthorized access to or use of any Products that you have licensed or to any password applicable to your account for the Services;
(vii) use, redistribute or resell any of the Products or other content of the Services, other than such unremunerated sharing via social media as may be authorized on the Services or otherwise in writing by us; or
(viii) reproduce, modify, display, distribute, sell, re-sell, distribute, publish, disclose, videotape, share, divulge, transfer, exploit or create derivative works from any of the Services, including any Products, in whole or in part, except as expressly provided in these Terms.
5. DISCLAIMERS; LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
(a) YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES. THE SERVICES, INCLUDING ANY PRODUCTS, ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
(b) WHILE WE MAKE GOOD FAITH EFFORTS TO INCLUDE SUBSTANTIALLY ACCURATE INFORMATION IN THE SERVICES, ERRORS OR OMISSIONS MAY OCCUR. IF WE RECEIVE NOTICE OF ERRORS OR OMISSIONS, WE WILL MAKE REASONABLE EFFORTS TO CORRECT THEM IN DUE COURSE; BUT WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES REGARDING THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, PERFORMANCE, CURRENCY, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OF THE SERVICES, THAT THE SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, OR AS TO THE RESULTS THAT WILL BE DERIVED FROM USING ANY OF THE INFORMATION INCLUDED IN THE SERVICES.
(c) IN NO EVENT SHALL DB OR ITS AFFILIATES BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH YOUR USE OF, DELAY IN USING, OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICES. OUR LIABILITY FOR ANY DIRECT DAMAGES SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT OF FEES YOU HAVE PAID FOR THE PRODUCTS GIVING RISE TO SUCH LIABILITY. SOME STATES OR JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES AND THUS THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IF THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY OR THE EXCLUSION OF WARRANTY SET FORTH ABOVE IS HELD INAPPLICABLE OR UNENFORCEABLE FOR ANY REASON, GB’S MAXIMUM LIABILITY FOR ANY TYPE OF DAMAGES SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE LESSER OF (I) A REFUND OF THE AMOUNT PAID FOR THE PRODUCT AT ISSUE, OR (II) $100.
(d) YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITIES AND OBLIGATIONS WITH RESPECT TO ANY DECISIONS, ADVICE, CONCLUSIONS OR RECOMMENDATIONS MADE OR GIVEN AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF THE SERVICES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY DECISION MADE OR ACTION TAKEN BY YOU IN RELIANCE UPON PRODUCTS. THE SERVICES SHALL NOT CONSTITUTE OR BE CONSTRUED AS A RECOMMENDATION, SOLICITATION, OFFER OR OPINION BY GB OR OUR AFFILIATES, PRINCIPALS OR CONTENT PROVIDERS, FOR ANY FINANCIAL TRANSACTION OR THE PURCHASE OF ANY FINANCIAL INSTRUMENT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO SECURITIES, OR ANY KIND OF INVESTMENT. PAST PERFORMANCE IS NO GUARANTEE OF FUTURE RESULTS.
(e) YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES. THERE IS NO GUARANTEE THAT YOU WILL EARN ANY MONEY OR ACHIEVE ANY PARTICULAR RESULTS USING THE TECHNIQUES AND IDEAS PROVIDED IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICES. ALL INFORMATION PROVIDED IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICES IS INTENDED FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY, FOR A GENERAL AUDIENCE, AND NOT AS SPECIFIC ADVICE TAILORED FOR AN INDIVIDUAL OR BUSINESS. NONE OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICES SHALL BE CONSTRUED TO CONSTITUTE MEDICAL, PSYCHOLOGICAL, FINANCIAL OR ACCOUNTING, LEGAL OR OTHER PROFESSIONAL ADVICE; WE URGE YOU TO CONSULT WITH AN APPROPRIATE LICENSED PROFESSIONAL IF YOU SEEK ANY SUCH ADVICE.
We may modify these Terms at any time by posting changes on the Sites; however, (i) these changes will only become effective and binding with respect to you after we provide notice on the Sites that these Terms have changed and you first use any of the Services following the date of such posting, (ii) the changes will only apply with respect to your use of the Services after such changes become effective, and (iii) any change in payment obligations will only apply to your subsequent purchases on, or usage of, the Services. If at any time you find these Terms unacceptable and do not agree with them, you thereafter will have no right to use or access the Services.